I get emails quite regularly asking me what camera and lens I use, so I though it would be the perfect opportunity to show you “What’s In My Bag.”
1. Camera Body – Canon EOS 7D SLR
2. Canon 70-200mm F2.8L IS This is my favorite portrait and sports lens. I use this one everyday for something.
3. Canon 28-135mm F3.5 IS Kit lens and I never use it.
4. Canon 50mm F1.4 Best lens for macro shots, those close ups with lots of bokeh.
5. Canon 85mm F1.8 Second favorite portrait lens, much lighter than my 70-200.
6. Canon 18-55mm F3.5 IS Favorite lens for landscape shots and whole room shots, this lens has a very wide angle.
I also use software to edit my photos, for me no photo comes straight off the camera looking perfect so I use a combination of 3 different ways to give my photos the look I want.
Click the links to download free versions of the above products.
I take my camera every where I go, I see things in nature and people that others don’t see, and when that happens I want to be there with camera in hand to capture it. I always threaten to get a small point and shoot to carry in my purse but I fear I won’t love it like I do my big DSLR, so as long as my back holds out I will carry along my big girl camera.
Stop back by on Sunday and I will show you how to do simple corrections with all 3 products in under 30 seconds. Never again will you have to post photos you are unhappy with.