Waterlogue Wednesday

Photos Using Waterlogue AppPhotos Using Waterlogue App

Ok, I am addicted to the App Waterlogue and use it almost every day. I’ve decide on Wednesday’s to make a collage of all the pics I Waterlogued during the week and thought you may enjoy seeing all it can do and the different ways I use it.  This brought to mind “Waterlogue Wednesday,” what a fun way to get creative with some everyday photos. There not always photos that pertain to the blog but their just to charming to resist. These are just some of the ones I have taken in the last week that I thought you might like to see. One of the best things about this app is if you take a not so in focus photo you can still save it by turning it into a watercolor, brilliant idea right? I don’t think I have had a more used and loved app on my phone ever before.

Follow Creative Cain Cabin Waterlogue Board on PinterestAnyone else out there addicted to Waterlogue? Click on the photo above to follow Creative Cain Cabin’s Waterlogue board on Pinterest!

It seems lots of folks are using this app. I don’t have it, don’t take enough photos with my iPhone or iPad to use it as I use my cameras for all photos. It does create nice looking photos.

Linda, you can send your camera photos to the app and give it a try if your interested. I have tutorial on how to do the same watercolor effect with picmonkey coming up soon ๐Ÿ™‚

• Jill says

I don’t have an iPhone, does picmonkey require it?

Jill, you can do any photo in picmonkey, no iphone needed.

Thank you Martina, it is so addictive I want to use it on everything.

I too just love it and take photos to import or with my iPad camera just to Waterlogue them everyday too. We need to have a Waterlogue Wednesday party where folks can share their Waterlogue photos in one place.

Pam, brilliant idea ๐Ÿ™‚ I think several people love the look and use the app all the time.

3. Rondell says

I have the app and love it, so much fun to take pics then waterlogue them.

Rondell, I know isn’t it the neatest thing?

4. crafty grandma says

It makes beautiful spring like pictures (unlike the snow we have outside!). I don’t have a cell phone but my daughter does and I told her about it….so she is going nuts on it now! I’ll have to check it out on Pic-Monkey ! Thanks for mentioning it…haven’t been there in awhile or just didn’t notice it…but my newest project after Easter is to scrap all my pics, most that need a little umph!!! Beautiful pics!

5. Stefanie says

Is this app available for andriods or just iPhones? I have been looking for it for a long time & cannot find it anywhere.

Stefanie, so far no only Apple products ๐Ÿ™

I don’t have this app, I use picmonkey.
    but I have to say I think Waterlogue has superior
    results of any I’ve seen.

Kim, I have a post coming up that teaches you how to use PicMonkey to get the Waterlogue App look.