Wild Daisies and Buffalo Check

Wild Daisy's | Green Mason Jar |Creative Cain CabinI have a little sneak peek of what’s happening on the front porch today, if you follow me on FB or Instagram you got a preview of the sewing progress. With my youngest sons graduation party taking place at the Cabin the end of June, I am in a mad rush to get everything just perfect.

Wild Daisy's | Green Mason Jar | Buffalo Check Fabric |Creative Cain CabinI’m one of those people that have all these brilliant (or not so brilliant) ideas of things to get done. I then put pressure on myself to get them all accomplished even if I have to stay up all night….which I have done before, for some reason the night before my oldest sons birthday party one year I decided to paint the living room. What the heck was I thinking???

Wild Daisy's | Green Mason Jar | Buffalo Check Fabric |Creative Cain CabinThis project was actually easy…..stop back by to see what changes are taking place on the porch……and here’s a hint…..Buffalo Check Fabric. It has to be good right? Anything done with buffalo check fabric is two thumbs up in my opinion.

Wild Daisy's | Green Mason Jar | Buffalo Check Fabric |Creative Cain CabinThe wild daisies are blooming in our filed right now. I just love their simplicity and they look fabulous in a green mason jar.

dawn

Comments

Oh, both the fabric and the daisies are soo pretty! Good luck on the party-I’m sure everything will look gorgeous!
    Susan

Susan, so far I am on schedule with the party. I have slipcovers to wash this week and I think I will be ready ๐Ÿ™‚

I love daisies and the fabric is wonderful. Just followed you on Instagram. xo Laura

Laura, thanks for the new follow. I normally post things on IG that I don’t on the blog so you will see new stuff ๐Ÿ™‚

Linda, the daisies are in full bloom here right now. My field is loaded with them.

I love it all. I, too, think buffalo check is the cats meow, just love that shade of green. I have a case of those green jars and my daisies are just beginning to bloom so I should be able to put out lots of bouquets of them. I have been trying to hunt down some wicker for our porch. So far I have been unsuccessful so I shall just enjoy yours until I do find some. (without paying the moon.)

Pamela, my wicker is from Kmart, I paid under $300 for a love seat and two chairs. It has held up wonderfully and this is the first year I have slipcovered the cushions. Not because the needed it, I was just ready for a change.

Oooh, love it already! I’ve pulled those all nighters too. When a girl gets the urge to decorate it can’t be denied. ๐Ÿ™‚

Stacey, Im getting to old for these hair brained idea. LOL So far I think I will have everything accomplished. I have slipcovers to wash this week and some prints to be made and I will be done.

I love the green buffalo check on your pillows! I don’t think I’ve ever seen it in that color before. Good luck getting everything done for the party!

Vickie, so far I think I am on schedule with getting everything done. Im sure not a sole will notice though. LOL

Thanks Elizabeth our weather is nice here too but we have had a lot of rain. Sure hope it doesn’t rain the day of our party.

Daisies and checks are 2 of my favorite things! Thanks for sharing! รœ

Holly, me too. Nothing better than free flowers and buffalo checks.

I can’t wait to see the porch reveal. I need to spruce ours up and your cabin always looks homey and comfortable but not too rustic, just how I would like ours to look. You always give me good inspiration!
    Adina

Adina, for some reason I never got into that cabin look either. I normally just go with whatever is the best price and make it work. This time I did the makeover for $9.

8. Nancy Blue Moon says

That green buffalo check is so pretty…and who wouldn’t love free wild daises??

9. Cheryl Major says

Dawn your Daisys and bufflo checks go perfect together. I just finished making my slip covers for my wicker set . I usually do something with a red in it as all other colours seem to get washed out next to our log walls. Your green sure is pretty.

Cheryl, I do red a lot too but got a good bargain on the green so that’s what I went with. Money talks sometimes.

Thank you Yvonne, I got it for a great price so couldn’t pass it up.

Hi, I’m a first time visitor, and enjoyed your post. My feeble brain is full of good ideas, and I never seem to live up to them. Love daisies and the plaid fabric. Any idea where the buffalo name came from?

Yvette, welcome to the cabin ๐Ÿ™‚ Great question, but I have no idea how buffalo check got it’s name.

Dawn,
    It all looks great. Love the buffalo check and the daisies in the green jar is so pretty. Have fun getting ready for the big party this week.
    Kris

Kris, I am getting nervous about the party. You always wonder if there will be enough food.

Beautiful, beautiful pictures and Daisys! You captured them perfectly ๐Ÿ™‚ -Bev

Thank you Bev, I hope they are still in bloom for the party. Free flowers are the best.

Love the colors! Great job. Good luck with the party!

Pam

Thank you Pam, I will be happy when it’s over. It’s to stressfull making sure everything is perfect.

Thank you Jane, now I just hope it doesn’t rain.

14. amy watson says

Is there a chance that we will get to see the whole porch? You photos are gorgeous, but it seems bloggers lately don’t really show the complete picture, more about a corner of this and a little of that, your a great photographer…. ๐Ÿ™‚

Amy, I will show the whole porch for sure. Stop back by I hope to have it updated for next week:)

15. Penney says

oooh! Love it and can’t wait to see more ๐Ÿ™‚

Penney as soon as it quits raining I will take some pics ๐Ÿ™‚

How great that you have a field of wild daisies!!…love, love that buffalo check!…love the check and love the colors!…

Shirley, I got such a good deal I knew I would find a place to use the check fabric:)

17. Laura says

I love the green buffalo check fabric. Where can I purchase the fabric? Thank you.

Laura, I found it at TJMaxx, it’s tablecloths.