DIY No Sew Owl Pillow

No Sew DIY Owl Pillow With Template. Can Be Used for Fabric or Paper Crafts to Make Your Own One Of a Kind Creation Happy Sunday all! First I want to appologize if you’re a blogger and I haven’t been by to comment this month and if you’re a regular reader and have noticed my comment section is on the fritz. (Scroll to the bottom of the post and I will explain both issues). Now on to funner things….I decided to make a fall pillow for the front porch and stumbled upon this cute as ever owl pattern  and knew right away it would look perfect on the adirondack chair my son made me.

No Sew DIY Owl Pillow With Template. Can Be Used for Fabric or Paper Crafts to Make Your Own One Of a Kind Creation I went to my fabric stash and picked out contrasting colors that I thought would look nice together and also feel like fall, used Wonder Under fusible web to turn the fabric pieces into iron ons, and then grabbed a ready made pillow cover from Hobby Lobby. The pillow cover has a zipper in the back so you can use an existing pillow form you already have at home. When it came to the white dots in the eyes I used a white fabric marker, it seemed easier than trying to cut a tiny piece of iron on fabric. No Sew DIY Owl Pillow With Template. Can Be Used for Fabric or Paper Crafts to Make Your Own One Of a Kind Creation You can download this owl pattern here. All you need to do is iron the fusible web to your fabric choices, cut them out, and iron them onto the pillow cover. It couldn’t be easier and no sewing involved.

No Sew DIY Owl Pillow With Template. Can Be Used for Fabric or Paper Crafts to Make Your Own One Of a Kind Creation I really like how it turned out. I also made other changes to the front porch for fall and I’ll be back later to show you those. Now, why I need to apologize….

First: I have Verizon for my home phone, cell phone, and internet. The last two months I’ve had a $700+ internet bill, my cell and home phone are constantly dropping calls and I couldn’t figure out what was going on. After several calls to Verizon and countless hours trying to figure it out the technician finally told me Verizon moved the direction the tower signal was pointing so a neighboring town would get better reception, so things wouldn’t work well for me anymore. My internet was constantly buffering and eating up data (I pay for 40 gigs a month and was truly using under 10 but because of the buffering it just kept trying to connect and costing money.)

Well I told them I thought it was pretty crappy that they didn’t have to notify existing customers of the change. The tech told me I could get out of my contract at no cost. I informed him I wasn’t under contract, and he said then I guess you should find a new carrier. That didn’t help pay the exorbitant costs I’ve incurred that last two months though.

So I’ve spent a week trying to find someone who has interned in my area, which is an impossible task, here in the sticks there is no internet.

Second: After some changes in WordPress my Comment Reply is no longer working. I do reply to every comment so if you’re no longer getting my replies will you please let me know (I’m searching out a solution). You can always check the comment section where you left me a message and my follow up comment will be right underneath. So I apologize for this issue too. I am trying to find a solution for internet but at this point it looks like moving is the only option, and that’s not happening any time soon.

SigFeather

Comments

Hi Dawndie! Oh, your pillow is just darling and I love the idea of fusible web and no sewing! It’s so cute! I’m so sorry about your internet problems. $700 that’s terrible! Surely since they didn’t let you know, you wouldn’t have to pay that? Hope it all works out!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you for stopping in Shelia, nope no discount on the bill ๐Ÿ™

The owl pillow is adorable, Dawn. That must be so frustrating about the internet! I do take our unlimitied internet for granted sometimes (but still don’t enjoy the bill.) Hope you find a solution soon.

Elizabeth, I think the only solution is to move ๐Ÿ™

3. Lora Cotton says

I ADORE this little owl, but each time I attempt to download the template I keep getting a notification that the link leads to a site that contains malware. Please let me know if you get this issue taken care of, because I’d LOVE to have the template. Thanks!!!

Lora that doesn’t come up for me. I will forward the PDF to your email address for you.

• Lora Cotton says

THANK YOU SO MUCH, DAWN!!! I got the email and downloaded it successfully!!!

Lora, you are welcome ๐Ÿ™‚ Have a great day!

Cute owl pillow, too bad I’m not a fan of pillows.
    Yikes, that was expensive, hope you can find a better solution for your interest.

Linda I bet you could find another way to use the cute owl pattern it wouldn’t have to go on a pillow.

Hi all,
    Loved the pillow! I am trying to make one in the shape of an owl.
    Regarding your internet service: These folks need some competition.
    Shame on them for their poor service. Living in a metropolitan area
    of about 5 to 6,000,000 we have many choices of service. That is one
    of the few advantages. Otherwise, we have a perfect climate for
    gardening and lots and lots of people.

Regards to all,
    Lorraine Barksdale

Lorraine, I love my country life but the internet and tv situation is horrible. I guess we have to give up something for the country living ๐Ÿ™

6. Kathleen G says

Perfectly cute owl Dawn. Oh boy, like a reader commented, I live in a city, so reception is good. Shame on Verizon! So I’m guessing they went for the town that has more customers, more money. Jerks! Big Business can do what they want, all for the bottom line, money! So sorry about the huge bills, Kathleen in Az

Kathleen, yes that’s exactly what they did….move the tower reception to encompass more customers than our small town has.

I hate to say it but Verizon is a rotten company!. We first went with them for satellite service when we lived in the woods on Lake Superior. We soon found out that it wasn’t going to work for us. I think they knew it wouldn’t work from the beginning since they know the strength and the position of their satellite. To make a long story short, we were stuck with useless equipment and no refunds whatsoever. We did find another company that had great internet service, but rotten phone service. I doubt they are available in the US though. I hope you figure something out soon. You may have to move….
    Love your owl, Dawn!

Kim, so far I can’t find anything that will work ๐Ÿ™ Hubby suggested renting a place in town but I want to be home to do my work not have to load up and go to town every time I want the internet.

Dawn that owl pillow is so darling. SOrry to hear of all the troubles you are having regarding service. We have glitches here and there too.

Debbie, I think I have the internet figured out just will take another month for it to be installed. I knew the owl pillow would be your style.