This is my favorite go to party food of all times. It’s easy to prepare, goes with everything, and’s always a hit. When anyone asks me to bring a dish to pass, this is what I pick.
No cooking or baking required and that’s a huge bonus right there, especially if it’s during holiday season or you’re preparing for a party. Who doesn’t love food on a stick, right?
Here’s a few tricks:
- Buy pre cubed fruit
- Buy the smaller kabob sticks, it makes for smaller portions which means it will feed more people
- Layer the fruit to make the colors pop, if it’s pretty folks will gravitate towards it
- Find a unique bowl to serve it in
- Seasonal Fruit, in Various Colors
- Kabob Sticks
- Unique Serving Tray
- Purchase pre cubed fruit and layer it on the kabob stick. Serve!