Happy New Year everyone! This is the time of year when we all start to make new commitments and the number one commitment for women is to lose weight. So I thought I’d pass on to you an essential oil capsule that I make for helping to control my appetite and shed a few pounds along the way.
Why is it weight loss is such a big ordeal? No matter how hard I work I’m never going to be a skinny minnie. I’m 5’7″ and wear a size 12 clothing, and at that size the industry considers me a plus size girl. Just the sound of that makes me think FAT, but what can I say I am what I am.
If you have essential oils at home and enjoy using them I recommend making up a few of these to try and see if they work for you.
PS: You can find a list of essential oils that are safe to consume by clicking here.
- 1 - Empty Vegan Gel Capsule, Size "00"
- 2 - Drops Lemon Oil
- 2 - Drops Lime Oil
- 2 - Drops Grapefruit Oil
- 2 - Drops Peppermint Oil
- 2 - Drops Cinnamon Bark Oil
- 2 - Drops Tangerine Oil
- Fill Remaining Capsule With Carrier Oil - Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Add essential oil to capsule and top off with fractionated coconut oil. 2 capsules to control appetite when feeling hungry or twice a day for weight loss. Drink a full glass of water along with the capsules.
- If you already have gel caps in a different size just use those and If you can't fit all the contents into one capsule split it into two or how ever many you need to mix up a dose. I tend to take mine between breakfast and lunch and lunch and dinner when I'm feeling hungry. If you don't have fractionated coconut oil, just melt regular coconut oil and add to the capsule instead. If they seem to bother your stomach remove the Cinnamon Bark from the recipe.