I did a round up of some of my favorite Red, White, and Blue Patriotic Treats. For me I cook and bake on a daily basis and sometimes I just want to make something that is fun yet fast and these are my kid friendly party favorites (adults like them pretty good too). The best part about these treats is they all can be made in less than 5 minutes.
1. Store bought cookies topped with a flag.
2. Rice Krispie treats made in the microwave. (Dump all ingredients into a large bowl, microwave for 2 minutes, stir, dump into buttered pan, top with sprinkles)
3. Popsicles on ice. (Schwan)
4. Blue raspberry sparkling water. (Ice, blueberries, raspberries, fizzy clear soda)
5. Microwave popcorn topped with M&M’s
6. Yogurt parfait. (Crushed grahm cracker crumbs, a layer of vanilla yogurt, topped with blueberries and strawberries)
These are all great things to take to a 4th of July party or snack on while watching the fireworks. They couldn’t be easier on a hot summers day when you don’t want to heat up the kitchen. Do you have a go to holiday treat that you always make?