Doesn’t hot, gooey, homemade brownies sound delicious? This recipe is a great way to get them and avoid gluten at the same time. The ingredient list may sound strange but believe me you’ll never know what goes into it once you give it a try.
Paleo Gluten-Free Brownies
Write a review
- Butter flavored non stick cooking spray
- 1/2 C chopped canned beets, drained
- 1 C canned red beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 C unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 3 Tablespoons almond flour
- 3/4 C Coconut Sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8X8 baking dish with cooking spray. Combine beets, beans, cocoa powder, egg, vanilla, almond flour, butter, coconut sugar, and almond extract and process in a food processor until smooth. Pour into baking dish and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Let brownies cool on a wire rack and refrigerate for 3 hours before serving.
CREATIVE CAIN CABIN https://creativecaincabin.com/