This makes (2) 9X13 pans. Make an extra and freeze one.
Serves 5-6 per pan.
Bake at 350* for 60 minutes
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium. Saute onions till translucent. Saute garlic for 1 min. Add beef and turkey sausage. Cook until browned. Add spinach and cook until wilted. Set aside to cool.
2. Boil jumbo pasta shells, for half the time, plunge into cold water to keep the flexible.
3. Stir ricotta cheese and beaten eggs, into the beef mixture.
4. Pour one pint size jar of spaghetti sauce per 9×13 pan to coat the bottom. Stuff 20 shells per pan with mixture.
5. Prepare the white sauce by melting butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in bouillon paste and flour. Keep stirring until it bubbles. Add the half and half, parsley, and Parmesan cheese, stir until it thickens. Ladle the mixture over the stuffed shells.
6. Pour one pint spaghetti sauce over each pan on top of the white sauce. Sprinkle basil over sauce.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.