Easy to do only 3 seams and some elastic.
They were full of holes in all the wrong places,
They are so soft
- Lay sheet flat and fold from both sides into the middle (right sides together). Position your current pj bottoms with the outside seam on the fold line. This will give you two spots to postion your existing pattern (favorite pj bottoms). Use the bottom side of the sheet as your ankle seam. (One less cut to hem) Cut pattern 1/2″ larger than your existing pj pants.
- You will cut two legs.
- Stitch the inside seam of each leg from ankle to crotch (right sides together).
- Turn legs right side out and pin the crotch area together.
- Sew the crotch area shut.
- At this point you will have a pair of bottoms with no waist band.
- fold over the top and allow enough room to insert elastic. Sew all but a 2 inch space (you will leave this open to insert elastic in).
- Insert elastic.
- Sew both ends of elastic together.
- Sew the 2″ space at the waistband close.