SUPER SIMPLE GARDEN FRESH TOMATO CUCUMBER SALAD RECIPE! MAKE AHEAD AND REFRIGERATE OR IT’S BEST WHEN SERVED RIGHT AFTER MAKING! ADD A PROTEIN TO THE BOWL AND MAKE IT A COMPLETE MEAL!
This is the best summer salad, it’s easy to make and tastes garden fresh every time. I can make a meal of just this salad and if I’m in the mood to add a little protein to it I just dice up a little grilled chicken and add it to the salad. Nothing says warm summer days like a room temperature tomato. I’ve found this salad tastes the best served at room temperature, right after it’s assembled. I have refrigerated it, but my personal taste is a room temp tomato has better flavor than a chilled one, but you can try for yourself and see what you like.
- 2 English Cucumbers Diced
- Lg. Container Sweet Mixed Baby Tomatoes
- 5 Lg. Fresh Basil Leaves Chopped
- Avocado Oil (or oil of your choice)
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Shaved Mozzarella Cheese
- Cut baby tomatoes in half and add to a mixing bowl. Peel and dice cucumbers and add to bowl. Chop basil leaves add to tomatoes and cucumbers. Add oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to taste. Top with fresh shaved cheese. Serve immediately after making at room temperature.