FREE Printable’s {June Edition}

I have started an new adventure with several other
bloggers hosted by Debbie from DebbieDoos.
Every month I will share with you 3 printables that I have designed.
Here’s the best part.
They are FREE for you to give as gifts, frame, or just print off and use in
any manner you choose.
Other bloggers will also be linking up their free printables
giving you the opportunity to have
21 FREE Printables a month.
Just click on the title above and you will be
taken to a page for printing.
This piece of art is an 8×10
Just click on the title above and you will be
taken to a page for printing.
This piece of art is an 8×10
Just click on the title above and you will be
taken to a page for printing.
This piece of art is an 8×10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ATTENTION
When you are re-directed to the printable page, the watermark
that can be seen in the artwork above will be removed,
giving you a watermark free printable:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Image Map

Comments

I love free printables! I have a printables board on pinterest to and pinned these.

Thanks for sharing! I am adding them to my free printables on pinterest, add starting to follow yours. I enjoy DebbieDoos blog. She was one of the first blogs I ever followed. Thanks again!
    Liz

Dawn, these are so cute! You know I would love the one with the blue ball jar! I already have cucumbers coming out my ears and will need to start pickling this week. Pinning all of your gorgeous printables!

Love em! So darn cute. As I said in my post we all have our very own creative spin and theme on these so that is what I think makes them so unique. So glad you joined in Dawn.

Love love love the ball jar! Looking forward to your printables next month!

Thank you, thank you! I LOVE the Ball gardening one. I collect blue jars and it’s perfect to hang in my kitchen!

Where exactly do we click to et the image without the watermark. I am still seeing it when I open it on a new page. Sorry about this Dawn. What a pain I am. I want to print it for my trailer.

Thanks so much for designing and sharing your cute printable graphic art, Dawn. I featured it today on Friday Finds. Happy first day of summer and have a great weekend!

FYI…Scribd would not let me print the Garden Theme with Mason Jar for free. I really love that one and would like to print it. Can you tell me why it won’t print without joining and paying membership to Scribd?

Thank you SO much for making these printables available. I just printed (for free) one of the fall printables. Verrrrry cute.
    Patti

10. Christy says

I love the Ball Jar gardening on too, but I don’t want to sign up and pay for Scribd either…

11. Lois Wright says

I am so sad! I went to print the camping, and mason jar free printables, and it said that Scribed has removed them. Is there some place else you have these?

Lois I hope the copy I sent you was printable 🙂