Chalkboard Christmas Gift Tags

Chalkboard Christmas Gift Tags | Free Download and Print | Cretivecaincabin.comI hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving….Here’s a funny story, it was only going to be hubby and myself this year for dinner so we decided to just go out for Chinese. I got up that morning and tore apart my office/crap room (craft room).  Bagged up many things for the hospice store, washed windows, washed curtains, waxed the floors, and gave it all a good cleaning. By 2 o’clock I was starving, so I hopped in the shower and we headed out for dinner.

Well we got a surprise, nothing was open to eat at so we had dinner at Denny’s and then went to the movies, (watched the 3rd movie in the Hunger Game Series). Then I had the brilliant idea to pop into Walmart for a couple of quick items. Well what a nightmare that place was everyone shopping in the pj’s, many of them smelled really bad and not a spot in the parking lot to be found. I’m not a Walmart shopper anyway, and today reminded me why I’m not.

Well enough about that….

Chalkboard Christmas Gift Tags | Free Download and Print | Cretivecaincabin.comTo kick off your Black Friday Christmas shopping I designed 4 chalkboard gift tags to download and print. Just click on the titles below and print as many as you need.

Click Here to Download The Merry Christmas Gift Tag

Click Here to Download The Rudolph Christmas Gift Tag

Click Here to Download The Joy Christmas Gift Tag

Click Here to Download The Peace Dove Christmas Gift Tag

dawn signature

Comments

So sweet. I just made some chalkboard gift tags for my upcoming girlfriend party. Hope your holiday week end is going great.
    Kris

Kris, I saw the one’s you purchased they are adorable.

Thank you Debbie, we had a very strange Thanksgiving this year.

Adorable! I especially love the Rudolph one. Can’t believe that many people shop in pjs!!
    Susan

Susan, I can’t believe people go out like that either but it seems to be the norm around here ๐Ÿ™

3. Jen D. says

Lol on the Walmart experience!! There’s only going to be three of us for Thanksgiving this year, Dawn, but I’m making a big meal anyway. One of our adult son’s is still living at home, so those leftovers will be giving me a nice break from cooking for a couple of days. I pinned these tags to my Christmas board – love them! What type of paper do you recommend that I use when I print?

Jen we only have 4 for Thanksgiving this year too. I bought a very small turkey and I’m making small portions of things. I don’t want to go overboard with cooking and then feeling like we have to eat it for the next week. I’m on a strict diet right now and don’t need the extra anyway. I print my tags on cardstock, the color is better and the quality is better.