Red White & Blue Porch Decor

Let Freedom Ring | Patriotic Porch | Red, White, & Blue | Old Glory | Freedom | July 4th | Creative Cain CabinToday I’m going to revisit my last years Red White and Blue Porch decor. I plan on keeping the porch decorated in the turqoise all summer long and thought you might enjoy a peek back at last July’s patriotic themed porch.

Patriotic Porch | Red, White, & Blue | Old Glory | Freedom | July 4th | Creative Cain CabinWe celebrate the 4th by going into our village and watching the fireworks. They last about 45 minutes and because the village is so small we can leave and be back in our driveway in about 5 minutes, I just love small town living.

Patriotic Porch | Red, White, & Blue | Old Glory | Freedom | July 4th | Creative Cain CabinI know many places people wait in long lines of traffic to get home, but not here, and we know everyone so it’s like a big family reunion. We even sit in the same place every year, I guess we’re creatures of habit for sure.

Patriotic Porch | Red, White, & Blue | Old Glory | Freedom | July 4th | Creative Cain CabinThe last two years hubby and I have went by ourselves our son is normally with friends. I guess that happens when the kids grow up. Another reason for us to downsize and build a smaller home (BTW….we put some of our properties on the market last week, I’ll be back to tell you more of that later)

Patriotic Porch | Red, White, & Blue | Old Glory | Freedom | July 4th | Creative Cain CabinNow what will you be doing for the 4th of July?  Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter and Instagram for things not seen on the blog.

Kris, here’s a secret I also have pair of sneakers and flipflops to match every outfit. LOL I have a shoe thing, you know?

Morning, little Dawndie! Oh, I just love your sweet porch decked out in it’s patrioticness! ๐Ÿ™‚ I agree with you about living in a small town – we are certainly enjoying ours. You’re going to build a new house? Woo hoo! I’m so proud for you.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ๐Ÿ™‚

Shelia, yes we will build again as long as all our other properties sell.

2. Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. says

So pretty Dawn! Red, white and blue summer dรฉcor makes me feel so relaxed and nostalgic!

Sharon, I remember when the American theme was big year round.

Jennifer I think that swings been every color under the rainbow at sometime, it’s such an easy spot to change up the look in.

This is so cute, Dawn. We are the ones who have the horrible traffic to sit in.

Kim, I feel for you that’s always the worst part of it ๐Ÿ™

I so loved this porch …. and a great porch to show to us on Flag Day!….I just love the red an white check on the swing. Small town living is the best…even though we do not live in a small town, I can see fireworks from our upper back porch…
    Hope you had a great weekend!

Shirley, how fun to stay at home and watch the fireworks. I bet I could see ours from home too, I may have to try that this year.

5. Nancy Blue Moon says

I remember this red, white & blue porch..such a happy look..

Loved that porch last year, Dawn!
    We no longer celebrate the 4th , but on Canada Day we can either walk a short distance to the park to watch the fireworks or just sit on our front porch for the display.
    Can’t wait to hear what transpires with the sale of your property-sounds exciting!!

Kim, it’s so nice to be able to sit on your porch and watch the display:) I hope things sell soon or we will be building in the winter and that doesn’t sound fun.

So charming – looks like something from a magazine! I live in a small town now too and I just love it. We can walk or sit on our back deck to see the fireworks.

Susan, how fun to watch from your deck….two thumbs up to small town living.

Well, you knew I would love all your primary colors!

But, turquoise sounds pretty too!

Carol, they would fit right in at your place ๐Ÿ™‚