Stress Acres Fall Tour

On my way to town yesterday, (town being 3 miles away).  I spotted this
sign propped up on the side of the road….

So I though, what the heck, I will check it out.

I never imagined I would find such a wonderfully decorated place.
You have to remember I live in a town with a population around 1,000
so not much get’s past me.

I can’t believe this place isn’t the talk of the town.

The round bale greets you when you pull in the drive.

And the charming owner came out while I was snapping photos of his
lovely displays (that he creates all himself).

We chatted for a good long time.  He even
took me into his shop and showed me his bike and tractor collection.

Sit back and take a look around the place…

I had a wonderful time exploring this place and it will
surely be on my list of places to go every Fall from now on.

If you live in my neck of the woods this would be a great place to take kids
or seniors, you can use the circle drive to see the sights if you are unable to get out of the car.
Located:
8213 Cronk Hwy
Bellevue Michigan

Comments

What a darling place. This would be the perfect ending to my dream of moving to the country and selling all the pumpkins and gourds that I grow myself ๐Ÿ™‚ I am sure he will really appreciate all the business that you are bound to bring his way!
    xo, Andrea

Oh how I wish I could pop over for a visit to this charming place. What great photos! Love the John Deere Trike! Hey, I love it all….so cute!!!
    XO Kris

Yes, cool stuff. The ladder with the pumpkins is a wonderful idea. I will file that idea away. Thanks Dawn.

i know it’s not exactly down the road from you but was so happy to hear you’re in mi – my grandparents were from detroit & retired to greenville (where my great grandparents settled) when then came to america!! what a lovely spot you’ve shared – thank you!!

I love his sign. He definitely has cool stuff. How many times do we just pass these places by, not knowing what we are missing. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful photos with us.

Hugs,
    Laura

Dawn, what a discovery you made! Love how that farmer painted the round bale and decorated his place. Your photos are stunningly beautiful!

What a great place…I love the pumpkins on the ladder. Do you always have your camera with you? Beautiful day and lovely photos.

My goodness I love places like this,what wonderful displays.I would for sure visit and look around forever if I was just alittle closer.
    Thanks for sharing.

Dawn
    Who could pass up a sign that reads, ‘cool stuff’?
    Thanks for sharing it.
    He has a huge collection of gourds. Did you buy anything?

Hi Dawn! Oh, what a wonderful place. I love the John Deer bike and tryke! ๐Ÿ™‚ The pumpkins and gourds are just wonderful. Wish I could run in to a sweet place like this.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh my, what a fun place, Dawn! My car would have been loaded by the time I left. Thank you for taking all those wonderful pics.

Carol

Dawn.. love this place! Saw on Pinterest just now – I’m a little – errrr – LOT slow. lol! Thanks for sharing!

Tammy this was a last years post. I was just getting everyone in the mood for Fall.

Thank you Claire, it’s it just a fun place for eye candy?