Honey Sign from Kris

Log Home Porch | Creative Cain Cabin See my cuter than every “Honey Sign” that was gifted to me by my friend Kris from Junk Chic Cottage. I happend to comment on it when she had it on her blog and she was so sweet to remember and packaged it up and sent it to me. I love my blogging friends. The sign was the perfect color to use on my porch for this summer. I love it when that happens, and it was meant to be because I already had a nail in place that worked out perfect for hanging the sign.

Green and Rustic | Creative Cain CabinI really like the simplicity of the display beside the front door. The old kitchen step stool, makes its rounds in our house and right now it’s on the porch, and the vintage dustpan matches the Honey sign just perfectly. It’s that vintage green color that you can only find at flea markets.

Log Home Porch | Creative Cain CabinI love the simple life if only it could be that way all the time. Soon I will have a busy schedule, I am going back to college full time. I sure hope I can keep up with school, blogging, home, hubby and kids. I am organized but this could be a challenge. Thanks for stopping by and a big thank you to Kris for thinking of me ๐Ÿ™‚

The sign looks perfect there! Love the dustpan, too, and that great color. Kris such a sweetie! ๐Ÿ™‚

Susan, I know Kris is the best and is always thinking of others.

Thank you Ann it has been such a cool summer so far I haven’t even spent much time out there enjoying it.

An adorable sign and the colours go perfectly with the corn and dustpan. Once you get into the routine of college life you will be just fine, and ace the courses.

Linda, I know it worked out perfectly the sign matching the dust pan.

How sweet of Kris to send you the sign! It has found a perfect home on your porch and I love that vintage green dustpan, too! Enjoy your summer while it’s here before you get too busy!

Jane, it is going to get busy. I am getting a little nervous about keeping up. Yes, blogging friends are the best ๐Ÿ™‚

The sign looks perfect there. I love that it matches the vintage dust pan. So happy if found a good home. Have a wonderful start to the new week.

Thanks again Kris you are a wonderful thoughtful friend.

Love your sign, Dawn!
    Kris is a sweet blogging friend.
    I have no doubt you will handle your heavy schedule just fine!

Kim, yes Kris is sweet ๐Ÿ™‚ I just love her and her blog. I sure hope I can handle everything.

6. Nancy Blue Moon says

What a nice lady Kris must be..love the sign and the old dustpan too..I have three vintage step stools now..I think it’s time to close my eyes and keep walking when I see one cheap..lol..that’s a hard thing to do..Is that beautiful looking corn from your garden?

Nancy, wow 3 of those stools. I think they are hard to find, you should hang on to them. No the corn is from the market, corns not ready in my neck of the woods yet.

Dawn, I have always loved your porch and cabin home. Are you physically going to college or are you taking online course? When I read this the first thing popped in my mind was how cute you would be with all those wonderful outfits you once blogged…good luck, I know you will be just fine….excited for you.

Jo I will be driving to college. I’m not sure if any of the classes are offered on line. I get my schedule this week so I will know more then.

8. Debbi Saunders says

Hi Dawn,

I have not been receiving your new blog posts by email for months now… I was told it had something to do with a blogs mass email and AOL and Yahoo, were perceiving them as spam and kicking them out… Claudia@ Mockingbird Hill and several others were able to change something with their blogs that allowed us to start receiving email updates again.
    I have missed receiving your new blog posts! Hope maybe you can also remedy this problem.

Debbi you are the only one who has said there not getting it. Would you try and sign up again and see if it works? Thanks

So sweet of Kris! Full-time college?? That’s so awesome, Dawn. What are you studying? (sorry if you posted about it and I missed it!) Sounds exciting!

Jeanette yes back to college for me. No I haven’t posted about what I am going for yet but it is coming up ๐Ÿ™‚ stay tuned.

10. Kathleen G says

Love the vintage green on the cute honey sign and dust bin. I remembered your post about going back to school. To become a substitute teacher, if I recall. So excited for you, I’d love to have you blog about your reintroduction to college life. Inspire us! Kathleen in Az

Kathleen, thanks for remembering but like all college students I have changed what I am going for. LOL

Always a delight to see your porch Dawn! College, wow you sure are ambitious girl.

Debbie, I may kick myself later when I get no sleep but Im up for it. LOL

Pamela, it is such a beautiful color ๐Ÿ™‚

This is such a great vignette! Really really great!

Thank you Karen, it’s so nice to have giving friends.