Front Porch Build

The Cabin has a porch

After our first year of living in our new home, our bodies and wallet were recharged and ready to take on another project at the Cabin.

No Cabin is complete without a porch for swinging and enjoying family and friends on those hot summer days.

After 5 days of hard work

Time to sit and relax at
Home!

Linking up with

Comments

Memories- We actually build a Victorian farmhouse that looked very similar to this- with a porch/and added gazebo on the front side. We raised our three children there and our oldest son was married on the front gazebo- three years ago…You’ve done a wonderful job!

Oh, I’m so happy for you! I’m sure that you will spend many happy hours on that porch! Thank you for sharing it.

Oh, I love a porch, just to sit and relax and watch the world go by. Your home really looks nice with the porch, completes the look!

Take care!Jodi

the porch makes your home smile. great job!

Wow, what an upgrade! I would love a front porch to put a swing on and relax with a great book. Have a great time on your new front porch.

Jessica

This looks fantastic and relaxing! Many nice warm days will be enjoyed here!

What a great addition to your home. We live on our front porch. I’m sure you will, too! I’m now a new follower.

My parents tackle projects like this all the time. You’ve done a wonderful job. I hope you have a summer full of new memories on your pretty porch. 🙂

OH!…your porch is incredible!…I would love to sit out there and enjoy a cup of coffee with you my friend!
    ~JO
    LazyonLoblolly

What a super porch — it completely suits the cabin and was a great choice. Will be fun to see how it’s painted and it all develops over time. Jane

Wow! Your porch looks amazing. Can imagine sitting out there for those hot summer days.

The porch looks perfect. I love a porch on a home. Thanks for sharing at my Swing into Spring party.

I just shared about my *back* porch, great minds think alike this week…or maybe we are just itching to get outside…glad I stopped by from Kims, such a lovely blog you have!

Quite a nice addition. I want a porch badly- I posted about it this week. I’m visiting from Debbie’s newbie party and I’m your newest follower. Please stop by -I’m having a pet portrait give away! …and you can check out the porch post 🙂

Aw, I am so jealous. I *wish* we could have a proch on our house….but it would be so hard to make it work, our doorways are pretty cramped. It turned out great!!