Budget Decorating Party

The Party has Started

Creative Cain Cabin

The new button code can be found in my side bar.

Here is last weeks top 3

Budget Decorating Ideas

Butterfly and Bungalow

with her her Kitchen renovation progress.

with here Pottery Barn knock off mirror.

The Country Farm Home

with here bathroom makeover.

Thanks to all who linked up, I’m amazed at all the talent out there:)

**************************

Link up your

Budget Decorating Ideas
Show us how you decorate on a Budget.
Thrifted?
Upcycled?
Repurposed?
How ever you have decorated without breaking the bank.
I can’t wait to see what everyone has came up with.
This is a great way to get new ideas, make new friends, and show off your talents.
 ************************************
Party Rules
Leave a link back to Creative Cain Cabin’s blog on your post, it there is no link the post will be removed.
I would love it if you became a follower.
No giveaways, Etsy, or parties.
****Get Linking****

Comments

Good Evening, Dawn! Thanks so much for the feature! Such an honor! And, for hosting! I just visited all the features–truly inspiring. I’ll be back later to see everyone’s links.
    Blessings from the Farmhouse,
    Dru

Dawn great features,thanks for hosting this fun partay!
    I love the clean look of the slip covers in previous post,PERFECT FIT

Thank you for hosting, my friend. I just love visiting the many artistic blogs. There are so many creative ladies out there. I can’t chose a favorite…They are all spectacular!
    Blessings,
    Carolynn xoxo

Thanks for hosting, Dawn! Great features (especially love Dru’s bathroom)
    Have a good week!

Jeanette

Found you through Cozy Little House and love the decor ideas. I especially love the way you decorate in your previous post. You do a very fresh look against your wood walls and it’s interesting reading the sources of what you’ve used in the room.

Thank you so much for hosting. I didn’t have time yesterday, but I love the white slipcover, so crisp and light against the wood walls of the cabin!

Thanks for hosting the party! I love Pottery Barn knockoffs. I made a felt Valentine envelope that was originally $27 at PB but only costs a fraction of that handmade 🙂