- Search Pinterest for hours like we all do.
- Find something that either saves you money to make, is healthier to make, or just catches your eye and you would love to give it a try.
- Make it, bake it, sew it, or duplicate in some way and declare it either.
Organic, Natural, Orange Cleaner
Here’s what you do:
- Fill a glass jar (in my case a vintage canning jar) with orange peels or any other citrus peels you have. Right now is a good time to make this as citrus is in season.
- Cover the peels with white vinegar (make sure you are adding peels and vinegar at the same rate, you want the peels always to be covered).
- Let sit for two weeks (I leave mine on the kitchen window sill, it is so pretty to look at).
- Strain vinegar off the peels and store in the original vinegar container.
- Mix 50/50 the orange vinegar and water and put in a spray bottle.
Debbie Doo’s Newbie Party