Have you been invited to a last minute Christmas party and haven’t had time to plan for a hostess gift? Well look no further, you can whip this up in a matter of minutes and be on your way to the party. In our home we make a big batch of this Hot Chocolate Mix every winter and drink it all season long.
This is certainly not a mix if you are looking for a skinny recipe. My philosophy is hot cocoa is meant to be rich, creamy and loaded with calories. If you’re looking for a lite version just use hot water instead of hot milk.
Mason Jar Gift Tag Printable
You can also print the recipe below and include it in with your gift so the hostess can make more when he or she runs out.
- 28 oz box powered milk
- 2 C powder sugar
- 4 C coffee creamer
- 2 box instant chocolate pudding
- 2 box instant vanilla pudding
- 2 C cocoa
- Stir 1/4 to 1/3 cup mix into each mug of warm water or warm milk (depending on taste).
- Top with whip cream, marshmallows, peppermint stick, or chocolate drizzle.
Are you ready for a change? Learn more at kaplanuniversity.edu.
* Kaplan University cannot guarantee employment or career advancement.
† Kaplan University is regionally accredited. Please visit http://www.