Who needs a simple recipe right now? Are you busy Christmas shopping, wrapping gifts, and trimming the tree with no time left to make dinner? Well that’s how I’m feeling right about now. When times get busy this is a go to recipe for me. Everyone seems to like it, you can make the recipe as HOT as you want it and it takes no time at all to prepare. Serve it with your favorite dip, some raw veggies and call it a meal.
I used to work at a bar years ago and this is how they made their hot wings. I did make it a little healthier by oven baking the wings instead of deep frying them though and for me baking them is easier. I can put them in, set the timer, and get other things done while they bake. No standing over the deep fryer making sure I don’t overcook them.
- 3 Pound bag of frozen wings
- 1/2 C melted butter
- 1/2 C of Frank's Original RedHot Sauce
- Fresh Vegetable Sticks
- Dipping sauce of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place frozen wings on a cookie sheet, and bake until cooked all the way through (follow the instructions on the package). Melt butter and place in a bowl (large enough to dip wings into). Add hot sauce to the melted butter and whisk until the two are incorporated. Dip baked wings into butter and hot sauce mixture. Serve while hot.
- If you want the wings spicier add more hot sauce and decrease the amount of butter.