Thanksgiving Kids Table

Thanksgiving Kids Table
We only have boys in our family so I decided to mix it up and use matchbox cars.
First I started with a table cloth that I already had, then layered it with a piece of craft paper painted with chalkboard paint.
I figured they could draw on the paper, and make roads for the cars to drive on.
I incorporated a few trees and rocks as obstacle for the cars.
Used my red Target dinner plates, and Pier 1 salad plates.
 Added the kids menu to the chalk board.
Put a few cars in a serving tray and used mason jars for drinking glasses.
 I think it will be a fun table for kids!!
 Do you have a separate kids table for holidays?
If you missed the Adult Thanksgiving Table you can find it Here.
Linking up with

Dawn, this is the cutest most imaginative kids table I have ever seen. They will love it. Only babies around here right now. Actually only one baby this year and she has her very own table, the highchair.

Just darling! Oh my gosh even my grand girlies (age 10 and 7) would LOVE this table decorating!

Very cute Dawn! I love that you made it so much fun for the kids.

Happy Thanksgiving!

How clever. There is so much to love there. What a great way to keep the kids occupied and their own turkey nuggets is perfect. What a clever table scape for a boys birthday party, too. Patty

Great Kids table. My grandson would love sitting there to play with all the matchbox cars. Happy Thanksgiving to your family!

Stupendous idea! Noah wants to come to dinner! He is never without his matchbox cars!!! I recently bought some chalkboard fabric. Have you seen it yet? I may try it out with Thanksgiving to see how it works.

Such a cute table Dawn! It’s so creative. We don’t have kids that young coming, otherwise I might have to steal your idea!!

This is so darn creative, Dawn! I want to be at the kids table! We have 4 granddaughters and 1 grandson. He is 13 and will want to sit at our table, I’m sure. I did get one of those paper tablecloths at Walmart that they can color and do word searches.

Oh My Gosh ! How great ! Those kids are so lucky. You are so thoughtful and creative to do that – lucky children !

Everthing looks soooo cute at the kids table and that meanu is too cute! (wait can menus be cute?) Oh well I love it!

What a fabulously fun table for boys! I love it and I know they will too! You are so creative.
    I only have two children here at a time, usually, so I put them at my eating bar, they always love that.
    Hugs, Cindy

How creative are YOU??? VERY! I should do this too as I have three young grandsons. I love the idea of the chalkboard track and the little cars. Cute as can be!

13. Anonymous says

Very thoughtful, Dawn. I love the obstacles.