Easy, Last Minute, Rustic Thanksgiving Table

Easy Last Minute Thanksgiving Table Using Pebbles, Rosemary, Burlap, Wood, Pumpkins, and Candles | creativecaincabin.comIf you don’t have time to come up with an elaborate Thanksgiving table why not try something simple and rustic? You don’t need anything special to pull this one off.  My flowers were starting to wilt from my previous table arrangement so I decided to put in it’s place something easy and fallish.

Easy Last Minute Thanksgiving Table Using Pebbles, Rosemary, Burlap, Wood, Pumpkins, and Candles | creativecaincabin.comI started with a no sew burlap runner that I made myself, kept the wood slices and pumpkins, and added green mason jars filled with aquarium pebbles and tea lights. It’s really quite pretty all lit up at night.

Easy Last Minute Thanksgiving Table Using Pebbles, Rosemary, Burlap, Wood, Pumpkins, and Candles | creativecaincabin.comI purchased the Harvest burlap at Joanns and the Distressed chargers at Hobby Lobby, everything else I had on hand.

Easy Last Minute Thanksgiving Table Using Pebbles, Rosemary, Burlap, Wood, Pumpkins, and Candles | creativecaincabin.comI love that the rosemary is still going strong in my garden even with it covered in snow. I can normally go out and uncover it all winter long and harvest some of the fragrant herb.

Easy Last Minute Thanksgiving Table Using Pebbles, Rosemary, Burlap, Wood, Pumpkins, and Candles | creativecaincabin.comThis will be my last fall post for the year. Next on the list will be Christmas Decor, I have everything ready to start decorating with I just need to find the time to pull it all together.

The winner of the “Well of Words” $25 Gift Certificate is MAXINE….. Congrats!!! and Holly will be in touch with you and get your order.

dawn signature

Comments

I love this! It’s simple enough to do and yet looks like you really fussed. I love using the green mason jars for candles too. I have votives in mine and they look beautiful when lit.

BEAUTIFUL Dawn!! I love the rosemary tied with the napkins and love the little tree barks with pumpkins…it all looks so pretty!

Dawn, I know what you mean about the abundance of ideas and not enough days! I must have about 10 projects underway! I am in love with the color of your dishes and the way you’ve used them! We are having a quiet Thanksgiving this year with just Leo and I and my mom. So your simple tablescape is very appealing to me!

Jane, my dishes are from Target and the Chargers from Hobby Lobby. I think you should do a simple tablescape this year. I bet the 3 of you would love it.

4. Cheryl Major says

Rustic and simple is what I like best and your table looks wonderful. The rosemary , orange plates, and mason jars are a beautiful addition .

5. susjc says

A very lovely table! I have used shelled corn, colored pasta and even soup beans in my mason jars before. Since we have small grandchildren, I will be using the battery tealights. A hint on how to light your regular tealights down in those jars is to light a raw strand of spaghetti and then dip it in the jar to light the wick. ( I always make sure the wick is straight before putting it down in the jar.)
    It looks like a winter wonderland here in NE Ohio today–just beautiful with about 4″ of very wet, heavy snow on everything! Hope you’re enjoying some of it too–who wouldn’t want to share this lovely white stuff?!

Brilliant idea for things to use in the jars. You are full of all kinds of helpful hints. Thanks for sharing. We have lots of snow here to and accidents everywhere. People always drive crazy the first few snows.