Wearing Hunter Boots

My Favorite Way to Style Hunter Boots

I love Hunter boots and have them in more than one color, if I could own only two types of shoes it would be Hunter boots and flip-flops. I wear the boots everyday with whatever I have on. I can’t wait for spring so I can wear them with skirts and dresses. My lipstick pink pair will be perfect for spring.

Slouch Hats are the Perfect Way to Avoid Styling Your Hair

Another love I have is slouch hats. Right now I’m having several bad hair days because I can’t decided whether to grow it into a new style or get the same haircut. I look back at photos and realize I don’t look good with long hair so why fight it, I may as well wear what looks good on me and short hair is that look.

The bad part about me wearing it short is my hair grows like a dandelion I cut it off and it’s grown back the next day. That’s also the reason I quit coloring it, I’m in the salon every 3 weeks for a retouch and haircut and at $120 a pop it gets a little pricey. But as I get older I need all the help I can get with looking better.

My Favorite Ways to Style Hunter Boots

Did you happen to notice I’m wearing the locket hubby got me for Christmas? I love its size and the length of the chain it’s a staple in my wardrobe and I wear it most days. I also just recently ordered a charm necklace to go along with the locket; since both my boys are firefighters I ordered charms of their numbers and firefighter hats. It was a custom order on Etsy so it’s going to take a few weeks to get so I’m anxiously waiting.

My Favorite Ways to Style Hunter Boots Wearing Red and Black Flannel Shirt, Slouch Hat, Skinny Jeans, and Wellies

My hubby was the shutter monkey for these photos and he didn’t do to bad considering he has no idea how to use my camera. He tried to call the dog to his side but she’s my keeper and there was no way she was letting me out of her sight so here she is along with her baby, she carries a stuffed animal everywhere she goes and we refer to them as her baby’s.

If you missed the red Hunter boots you can see them here.

Creative Cain Cabin is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com

1. Nancy says

You look great. I love how you wore the scarf.

Thank you Nancy the scarf is a blanket scarf and I love the size. I think it’s big enough it could even be worn as a skirt….I may give that a try!

2. Kathleen G says

Are you the stylish model! Along with your beautiful shepherd and her baby:)
    Kathleen in Az

Kathleen I don’t know about stylish but I do find a way to wear those hunter boots with everything, lol.

Oh gosh…. would LOVE a pair of Hunter boots. Are they warm in the snow? Do you have to wear extra socks inside in the winter outdoors? I have seen them all over the blogging world and never asked anyone about them. Do they have any arch support?

Diane definitely NOT warm in the snow. I go from the house to the car and into stores but I wouldn’t wear them as a winter boot for warmth just fashion. I don’t think any amount of layered socks could make them warm. I have 3 different styles and the arch is different in them all, but there is some support. I wear flip flops and they don’t bother my feet so I’m probably not a good one to judge support, I don’t seem to need it.

Love your outfits and those adorable hats!….Hunter Boots are on my wish list….can’t decide between the matte black or the shiny…love the shiny ones on you!

Go wit the shiny Shirley they look a little dressier and can be wore with more things in my opinion. No matter which ones you get you will love them.

5. Melissa says

Oh your killing me Dawn with your boots…hahaha!! Outfit is just too cute..and your dog and her baby are adorable! Also love the fact you got charms of your sons # ❤️So sweet. High five to those who serve on the fire and police dept. my father was a policeman ❤️
    Do Hunter boots run true to size?

Melissa thank you for stopping by today and I have heard many people say hunter boots run big. I have 3 styles of hunter boots all in size 7 and I wear a size 7 normally so I say they are true to size. I always wear socks with them too so maybe that takes up any extra room.

6. Debbie says

Very cute pictures Dawn. You have a fair amount of snow, more than Missouri does. Enjoy your Wednesday.

Debbie that’s the most we’ve had all winter. I haven’t even broke out the winter coat yet.

You look mah-velous Dahling! Lovely winter fashion shots! Pat on the back to hubby, too.

8. susanjc says

A very lovely lady and her boots!

Your Hubby did great with all the pics!! Your boots are awesome!!! Our Grand dogs stuffed animals are also called their babys!!

Jeanie, ha ha I love it when dog’s carry babies. Mine tends to like big stuffed animals or teeny tiny ones.

10. Cheryl Major says

Dawn, you rock those hunter boots !…I got a pair of black ones…I love the look of them just need to get use to high boots…I am for sure a flip-flop kind of a gal and thought that boots would be nice for spring & fall….thanks for inspiration.

Cheryl I’ve heard a lot of people say Hunter boots are too tall for them. I have long legs and a short body so they work for me. I have several pair of shoes but flops and boots are always my go to shoes.